Digital Experiences in Banks: Importance, Implemenation and Feasibility
Link Development and Liferay are holding their first “Digital Experiences for Banks: Importance, Implementation and Feasibility" roundtable on Tuesday 20th of March 2020 at Nile Ritz Carlton, Cairo, Egypt.
Aiming to build unified, personalized & modern experiences that banks can provide their customers online, on mobile and across connected devices, the roundtable showcases Liferay flagship, and multi-award winning, Digital Experience Platform (DXP). It explains how Link Development can help banks to transform their customer relationship ecosystem using strategic consultancy, customization, implementation, and optimization.
Liferay DXP is a flexible, secure and innovative platform that adds value to every single customer interaction with their bank. It puts innovative experiences in the hands of customers so they can easily and quickly consume services through different communication channels, anytime, anywhere.
Together, Link Development and Liferay, will explain to Marketing and Digital Transformation decision makers in banks how to reinvent their customer journey with an entire fresh portal that amplifies customer engagement through exceptional and cohesive experiences. They will be able to give customers the control with cutting edge self-services that will make them happy no matter what is the type of transaction they want to do with the bank; whether they are seeking to read information, ask a bot a question or consume a service.
Attendees will be able to:
- Tap into the lasted best practices in digital retail banking, mobile experiences and connectivity with multiple stakeholders
- Learn how to easily design and implement customer-centric business processes and services
- Understand the ease-of-use and quickness of extending functionality and developing new digital solutions
- Listen to global and regional case studies about successful transformation of digital experience in the banking sector
- Watch a live demo and ask best-in-class business and technology experts all questions you need to ensure maximum benefits and ROI of new technology adoption