Software Project Manager (Cairo/Egypt)Apply Now!
1. Maintains customer satisfaction by setting correct customer expectations and acting proactively..
2.Ensures project delivered with agreed upon project scope and within budget.
3.Plans, maintains and manages project schedule and budget
4. Analyzes project data such as cost and schedule variance as well as quality indicators and recommends corrective action. 5. Manages change requests and scope as well as project’s issues and risks. 6. Leads directly technical team from different functions in large-size projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
• Project management experience in similar discipline
• PMP Certificate is preferred.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent Leadership Skills.